Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I got lots of sugar today!

Of all places to get it, I got it at work too. I absolutely love Rockets to death! I find it kinda funny that Americans call them Smarties...

A friend of ours wants me to make him a Hallowe'en costume. It's April, and he's already thinking Hallowe'en! The crazy thing is, I'm the same way. I'm ALWAYS thinking of new ideas for costumes, how I'd make them, and where I'd wear them, and stuff like that. I actually have some of my designs with me, but I can't put them online right now. I'm not as confident with the scanner as Steven is. Maybe tomorrow...

Our friend is bringing some pizza crusts with him so that we can have an impromptu pizza party. Either that, or he just loves my home-made pizza sauce...

I should wake Steven up so we can eat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home