Saturday, April 15, 2006

Intensity is a spice of life

Don't ask me; I just thought it would grab your attention.

Steven and I volunteered at Telus World of Science Edmonton today. It's always so much fun there, with the travelling galleries and the discovery zones. Not to mention all the various 'moving' interactive shows that they put on every now and again. Steven was in charge of this one where you learn about different birds' eggs. The ostrich egg was easy, but I had no idea that crow eggs were greenish with brown spots! I did know about some of the others, though.

It's my birthday next Thursday, so my family wants to get together tomorrow to celebrate. It's gonna be outside the city itself, but I'm looking forward to it! I mean, it's not every day that you turn 23!

Steven is reading Xenocide by Orson Scott Card right now. He hasn't read it in a while, so when I got it for him, he was relatively speechless. And occasionally, he stops and reads something out loud to me. It's so endearing!

We're planning on going to see "Nanny McPhee" at the cheap theatre tonight. I almost always love those hokey (semi)fantasy movies. That plus I really admire Emma Thompson.

Hoh. Time te go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home