Friday, May 26, 2006

My feet hurt

Five days straight of working from approximately 9:30 am to 6:00 pm MST, 95% of which is on my feet, and I am BEAT. I feel sorry for the people who do this SEVEN days a week! Owiee.

Steven. My husband. MAN, I love saying that! He's been such a sweetheart. Still is, too. I am so glad I have him, and I've been told by several people that they hope and wish that they will find someone for themselves as sweet and kind and loving as my Steven. I truly do love him, and I tell him that every time we talk to each other. Recently he's been a little stressed and down, especially when he got fired from his job after two days, but he's always been there for me, and I promised him that I would always be there for him too. A couple of nights ago, he couldn't sleep, and he didn't want to wake me up, but I woke up to get a drink, and I stayed up afterwards to comfort him, because he needed me.

He's actually kinda fragile in some ways right now. Ever since May 16, 2005, he's been trying to get his life back on track. To an extent, he has, except that now he has to take medications, but he's still trying to cope with the fact that he has Bi-Polar Disorder. I have Depression, myself, so I can relate to a certain extent, more than a lot of other people, but he's still very tender and raw in certain ways. Especially emotionally. He's not used to his emotions welling over at any instance given a certain cause. Stress seems to be a big part of that.

I'm just glad I can exercise some of my rare talents to help him along his way through life. Being his wife, sealed for time and all eternity in the Lord's Holy Temple, is the best thing I could do for him right now. And him being my husband is the best thing he could do for me now. And once children enter the equation, we will love each other all the more, because we will have children to share our love with.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dragon Paw Gent said...

I'm feeling better now, thanks to your unwaivering kindness and patience. I hate crashing, but it happens, and I would hate to know what would happen if you weren't around to help me get back on my feet! Mew.

5/29/2006 10:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home