Thursday, June 15, 2006

I love getting caught in the rain

So long as I'm not wearing white, or a wrap skirt and sandals. That was last time.

We've been getting heavy monsoon weather this week, and today it came to a head. Again. Every few minutes it sounds like someone turned on a faucet. I like rain, and it is wonderful for the farms outside the cities and towns hereabouts, but riding your bike home through waterfalls under a solid dark-grey sky does have its drawbacks. Especially when you're wearing denim.

Speaking of denim, I just got myself a really sweet denim outfit from work! And because it's an outfit, I can wear it TO work! I much prefer unpacking stock in jeans rather than my good business pants. I can wear skirts, but they tend to get stepped on and stuck on or around stuff.

There's that faucet sound again. HOLY COW! I can't see out the window! Seriously!

Steven should be home soon, but I really need to go do some laundry. Especially since our soaked clothes are also muddy. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home